Owning a Sorbet Franchise feels just as fabulous as walking out of one. Promise.
So it’s time. You’ve been there, done that and you’re still yawning. You want more. More colour. More smile. More la-di-da – with a whole lot of feel good to go. Cue bubbles. Turn up the house lights. Yoohoo! We’re here. Can you say “Sorbet Franchisee?”
Sorbet is that awesome, fun and fabulous salon culture you’ve been holding out for! Launched in 2005, we’ve been delivering head-to-toe confidence across South Africa all this time. We currently have over 170 outlets and growing.
Sorbet Beauty Salons have grown to be every city gal’s (and guy’s) answer to feeling fabulous, fast. Our fresh and professional approach to beauty for the modern day woman and gent has evolved to a guest-following of over 300 000 loyalty members – and counting.
Our Sorbet Salon revolution has spread its love across the country and continues to seek out new store opportunities.
Sorbet Dry Bars are our newest Franchise craze to hit the city – a professional walk-in- strut-out hair styling salon that offers convenient and funky hair fixes for the Sorbie that wants to look fabulous, in a hurry.
As a Sorbet Franchisee, feeling good no longer has to be an achievement; it’s a way of life. Join our franchise family today and change the face of beauty in your city, one Sorbie Moment at a time.
'Feel Good' Reasons to Invest
- The Sorbet brand is a firmly established and successful brand that focuses on service excellence
- Offers extensive business and franchise training
- Offers unlimited Franchisee support
- Industry pioneers
- Fast growing successful loyalty programme
- Our very own much loved Sorbet retail range
- Leading stockists of Dermalogica and Environ skincare products in South Africa
- Competitive pricing
- Low management fees
- Effective marketing
- Fully integrated and customised point of sale system and website
- Community-based HR practice with unique remuneration policy
- Plus! Clicks Affinity Partner
Our Franchise Promise
The Sorbet business model was specifically developed with franchising in mind. We put our franchisees at the centre of our focus and success, therefore cultivating a sincere and supportive Franchisor-Franchisee relationship. Our “critical-care” approach allows for a relaxed and open rapport amongst our Sorbet family – just another way our Sorbet brand lives the ethos of: feeling good.
You have our assurance on:
- Assistance with site selection and landlord negotiations
- Turnkey set up solution – ready to trade
- Assistance with staff selection and recruitment
- Comprehensive training for franchisees and staff
- Full support with opening of salon
- Accounting and payroll service if required
- Preferential supplier terms and discounts
- Ongoing franchise support
The Franchise Application Process
Complete the information questionnaire at the bottom of this page On receipt and review of your questionnaire, we will contact you to invite you to a franchise presentation
What’s YOUR Franchise Flavour?
As a potential Franchisee, you have the following business opportunities to choose from:
- New Franchise set up of a Sorbet Salon, Nail Bar or Dry Bar, Sorbet Man or Candi & Co
- Convert your salon, or another existing salon, to a Sorbet Salon
How Much do I Need?
So just how much will you need to make your Sorbet dream a reality? The exact amount of your investment will depend entirely on the size and condition of your selected store and varies from site to site. 50% of this amount should be available in unencumbered cash as a deposit (funding can be obtained for the balance).