Owning a Sorbet Franchise feels just as fabulous as walking out of one. Promise.
Owning a Sorbet Beauty Salon, Sorbet Dry Bar, Candi & Co. or Sorbet Man could be your answer to a new beginning – with a whole lot of feel good to go.
Launched in 2005, we’ve been delivering head-to-toe grooming all across South Africa. We have over 200 outlets, over 500 000 Sorbet Loyalty members, and we’re proud to be South Africa’s best loved Beauty Salon Brand.
Our people are important to us, our guests are family to us and our service excellence is an industry benchmark etched in our hearts. As a Sorbet Franchisee you will not only belong to a successful business model, you’ll belong to a community of Sorbet happy makers that keep changing the world, one salon treatment at a time.
'Feel Good' Reasons to Invest
- Beauty Industry pioneers
- The Sorbet brand is established (Est 2005) & demonstrates a successful track record
- Offers extensive business and franchise training
- Unlimited Franchisee support
- Successful loyalty programme
- Successful Sorbet retail range
- Leading stockists of Dermalogica, Environ and 365 skincare products in South Africa
- Low management fees
- Effective, ongoing Marketing support
- Fully integrated and customised POS system
- Fully functional website
- Community-based HR practice with unique remuneration policy
- Clicks Affinity Partner
Our Franchise Promise
We put our franchisees at the centre of our focus and success. We cultivate a sincere and supportive Franchisor-Franchisee relationship, affording our franchisees a meaningful and transparent business journey. We create success, together.
- Assistance with site selection and landlord negotiations
- Turnkey set up solution – ready to trade
- Assistance with staff selection and recruitment
- Comprehensive training for franchisees and staff
- Full support with opening of salon
- Accounting and payroll service if required
- Preferential supplier terms and discounts
- Ongoing Marketing
The Franchise Application Process
Complete the information questionnaire at the bottom of this page On receipt and review of your questionnaire, we will contact you to invite you to a franchise presentation
What’s YOUR Franchise Flavour?
As a potential Franchisee, you have the following business opportunities to choose from:
- New Franchise set up of a Sorbet Salon, Nail Bar or Dry Bar, Sorbet Man or Candi & Co.
- Convert your salon, or another existing salon, to a Sorbet Salon
How Much do I Need?
So how much will you need to make your Sorbet dream a reality? It’s pretty simple, really. The exact amount of your investment will depend on the size and condition of your selected store. This varies from site to site. Sorbet requires a 50% deposit of this amount and additional funding may be obtained in order to settle the balance.