Laser hair removal… the not so new IT girl in town but she sure is making a noise these days. We’ve all tried the waxing and the hair removal lotions but sometimes you just need something more long term with great results.
In walks Laser, the girl who will answer prayers.
What is Laser?
Laser hair removal is a long-lasting form of hair removal that damages or destroys the hair follicle.
How does it work?
Laser hair removal uses light to target the pigment in individual hairs. The light travels down the shaft of the hair and into the hair follicle.
The heat from the laser light destroys the hair follicle, and a hair can no longer grow from it.
What Laser Hair Removal treatments are available at Sorbet SK-N?
Our laser hair removal treatments are performed using the eLase™ laser machine from Motif™ Laser Hair Removal
- High frequency, low energy treatments that are pain free (Motif Mode)
- Minimal downtime, so patients can quickly resume their normal activities
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Contact cooling promotes patient comfort
- Active Dermal Monitoring™ feature monitors skin impedance – Ensuring the safest possible treatment
- Largest treatment spot size in the industry – for treating large areas
For June only, you’ll get to enjoy 20% off all individual laser treatments at Sorbet SK-N Hyde Park.
Click here for our full MENU
No excuses for unwanted hair this Winter.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only valid until 30 June 2019.
- This promotion is valid at Sorbet SK-N Hyde Park only.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- The 20% discount is only valid for individual laser treatments, not laser packages. booked & completed on the same day at the same store. No treatments can be purchased & redeemed after the promotion dates.
- Should prevailing circumstances or stock shortages prevent offer fulfillment Sorbet Group reserves the right to the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- (“Participant/s/Entrant/s”), exclude any minor, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, The Sorbet Group and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by The Sorbet Group– or its agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies and The Sorbet Group (“Disqualified Persons”).