You’ve heard of the extra volume mascara or the fake lashes or lash extensions, but now there is a fabulous new kid on the block & yes, we’re obsessed! It’s the lash trend that’s got us all flattering our eye lids in awe! Make way for the Lash Lift!
- Lash lift is a face lift for your lashes: Treating the lashes from the root is the reason why you get the fuller, longer (& younger) look.
- There is no preparation necessary: Just bring yourself & leave the rest to us
- The whole process takes about an hour from start to finish: Quick sticks!
- Lash lifts last 4 to 6 weeks: No lashes falling out unexpectedly in your winter soup
- Suitable for all lash types: No such thing as too short or too curly
- Lash lifts cost from R400-R520 per treatment: A little something for all pocket sizes
- You can wear mascara: Not that you’ll need to.
- You can also opt for a Lash & Brow tint: Complete the look in style
- Expect a lot of compliments: They will be coming in thick & fast!
- Which Sorbet stores offer this treatment:
|Sorbet Canterbury Crossing|
|Sorbet Cedar Square|
|Sorbet Centurion Mall|
|Sorbet Centurion Lifestyle|
|Sorbet Elridge Corner|
|Sorbet Drybar Elridge|
|Sorbet Ferndale Village|
|Sorbet Lifestyle Crossing|
|Sorbet The Glen|
|Sorbet Broadway ( DBN)|
|Sorbet Camps Bay|
|Sorbet Canal Walk 1/2|
|Sorbet Gardens 1|