With the very serious & rapidly growing issue of the Water Crisis that gripping our country (not just Cape Town) at present, we have decided it’s time to do our part & encourage others to do the same as well.
We’ve come up with a few ways that we can ALL help, Sorbet & you, our Sorbies, can do to help!
4 Things we’re doing:
- Bottled water in-store: we know that tap water might be cheaper, but not this time!
- Paper Towels: Where possible during our treatments, we will be replacing normal towels with paper towels.
- Shallow Soak: We will be using 50% less water in our pedi bowls -yes, we said that, 50% less!
- Recycled Water: Don’t panic, we’re only using this to wash our floors 🙂
Now it’s your turn to do your part, here are 4 Things that you as our Sorbies can do to help out:
- Wet Hair: come to Sorbet Drybar or Sorbet MAN with your hair washed already & we’ll give you 20% off your blowout or cut! DRY-bar indeed!
- Towel: Bring your own towel, just like that.
- Go Waterwise: We encourage you to try our Waterwise Manis or Pedis & you”ll definitely be guilt free!
- Earn Points: Earn Double Sorbet Society points when you choose some of our water savvy options on the menu.
We also have some great water savvy products & treatments that our Sorbies can indulge in guilt free:
- Sorbet 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water – a Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser all in one & no need to rinse!
Our Waterwise Treatment Menu is also available HERE:
The Shallow Soak
Just because we tightening our taps & cutting back on the water, but you will still be getting that same Sorbet feeling & no guilty feelings!