Sorbet Drybar Makeover Competition: Terms and Conditions
- Entries will only be considered by completing the Questionnaire and uploading your hair images via the Sorbet Drybar Facebook & Instagram pages.
- (“The Sorbet Experience (PTY) LTD”) reserves the right to cancel or suspend the competition at their discretion at any given time.
- The competition runs from Tuesday, 5th October 2021, at 08:00 AM and ends on Sunday, 24th October 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Eligibility: Participation is open to those who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of the competition. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Click the link on our social media pages and complete the Questionnaire.
- Entry into the competition is via completing the Questionnaire. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries. Any entries containing the above will be disqualified.
- Proof of submission will not be deemed to be submission of complete questionnaire. By entering the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by the rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- Random Draw Process: Five (5) winners will be selected randomly. Winners will be announced by the Sponsor on their social media pages and will be called. The Sponsor will announce the winner via a Winner Announcement post on the following Instagram and Facebook pages: (@sorbetdrybar). The winner must answer the Sponsors call to accept and redeem their prize. A valid email address will be required and as per the competition rules, must be provided to the Sponsor. If the Winner does not respond or answer the calls within Two (2) days of the Winner Announcement being placed on Instagram, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner randomly from the original pool of entrants. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded.
- Prizes: Each of the Five (5) winners will receive a makeover that includes cut and colour to the hair, make-up, nails, brows and lashes. No payment in the form of cash will be received. Limit of one (1) Prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners.
- Prize Delivery: Winners will be required to attend the makeover in Gauteng at a location specified by the sponsor, it is the winners responsibility to get themselves to the venue. Sponsor will not be responsible if the Prize winner cannot avail themselves on the specified date. Travel costs will be paid for by the prize winner.
- Conditions: By participating, all entrants agree to a “release and hold harmless” clause by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this competition, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sorbet-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified.