Sorbet Society Terms and Conditions
The Legal Stuff:
- Your Sorbet Society membership allows you to earn points on purchases and treatments made at Sorbet Salons, Drybars, Nailbars, Candi & Co. or Sorbet Man outlets in South Africa.
- One point is earned for every R1 spent on products and treatments excluding the redemption of Gift Cards or Complimentary Vouchers.
- For every 2000 points earned, you will receive a reward as indicated by your loyalty tier. These rewards are issued as soon as the sale that reaches the threshold is completed and only valid from that point onwards.
- Rewards can be redeemed at any Sorbet Salon, Drybar, Nailbar, Candi & Co. or Sorbet Man outlet in South Africa.
- Rewards are only redeemable against treatments.
- Reward s are not exchangeable for cash or gift cards, nor will any change be given on partially redeemed rewards.
- Membership to Sorbet Society is open to all Sorbet guests over the age of 16. Only one membership is allowed per person, and conversely a membership number is only valid for a single person.
- Membership is linked to your individual cellphone number.
- Society members will receive the occasional communication regarding their membership, point balances, bookings and rewards. These communications are non-optional. Sorbetundertakes that none of these communications will contain marketing material of any sort.
- Members have the right to opt in for all other communications via email and/or SMS and reserve the right to opt out at any given point in time. Personal information will not be shared with third parties except where necessary for the operation of the programme.
- Sorbet reserves the right to alter and amend the terms and conditions of the operation of the Sorbet Society loyalty programme at any point in time. The most up-to-date version of these terms can be found at www.sorbet.co.za