Have your winter feet got you down? Look no further that a Medi Pedi Foot Treatment available at Sorbet Nailbars. Treatments range from R455 but for this chilly month, we’re giving you 20% off any MediPedi treatment and a further 20% off any MediPedi™ take home product, until 31 July 2019.
What is MediPedi™?
MediPedi™ is an in-clinic pedicure treatment. DMK Alkaline foot treatment is 100% hygienic, safe and best of all effective. It is designed to abort the surface epidermal cells of the skin, dissolve hair and soften tissue. This amazing treatment results in the most rough, cracked and calloused feet feeling smooth and soft without the use of any blades or rasps.
• Cracked heels
• Rough, dry and hard skin build-up
• Dark pigmented areas
• Any fungal or bacterial infections
1. Herbal Pigment oil
• Herbal pigment oil restores the skin’s vital lipids, helps to smooth and brighten the skin
• Excellent for dark patches on the knees and elbows
• Softens and nourishes the cuticles
• Apply every night or two to three nights a week, depending on the condition of the feet.
• Softens, nourishes and lightens the skin
• Replaces vital lipids
• The use of herbal pigment oil and Calerase is imperative to maintain the condition of the feet during treatment courses
• Has antibacterial and exfoliating properties
• Exfoliates, softens and nourishes the skin.
*Home Care products are available for purchase at Sorbet and Sorbet Man stores
Terms & Conditions
This promo is open to loyalty members only (* Sign up now to become a loyalty member!)
The promotion is only valid until 31 July 2019, at all Sorbet Nailbars only.
The discount is only valid on individual MediPedi™ treatments & take home products when booking and redeeming on the same day.
The promotion includes any individual MediPedi™ treatments but excluding MediPedi™ packages.
Sorbet reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any given time.
No treatments can be purchased & redeemed after the promotion dates.
This promotion does not run in conjunction with any other current Sorbet promotions including Birthday discounts.
(“Participant/s/Entrant/s”), exclude any minor, employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, The Sorbet Group and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by The Sorbet Group– or its agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies and The Sorbet Group (“Disqualified Persons”).