Youth Day Competition: Terms and Conditions
- Entries will only be considered via Instagram and Facebook.
- Limit of one (1) entry per Instagram.
- (“The Sorbet Experience (PTY) LTD” & “Sorbet Man (PTY) LTD”) reserves the right to cancel or suspend the competition.
- The competition runs from Wednesday, 16th June and ends on Wednesday, 30th June 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Eligibility: Participation is open to those who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- Timing: Youth Day Competition commences on Wednesday, 16th June and ends on Wednesday, 30th June 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- How to Enter: Like and follow our Instagram and Facebook pages @sorbetgroup, @sorbetdrybar and @sorbetman. Tag @sorbetgroup, @sorbetdrybar or @sorbetman. Tag 2 friends. Nominate your youth hero and tell us why they you’re your hero. Use the hashtags #sorbetXyouth and #limitlessyouth.
- Entry into the competition is via Instagram only. A limit of one (1) entry per person applies. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries. Any entries containing the above will be disqualified.
- Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by the rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- Random Draw Process: Each brand will have 1 winner. Winners will be selected randomly. Winners will be announced by the Sponsor on Instagram and on Facebook brand pages. The Sponsor will announce the winner via a Winner Announcement post on the following Instagram and Facebook pages: @sorbetgroup, @sorbetdrybar and @sorbetman. The winner must contact the Sponsor via a direct message on social media within Two (2) days of the Winner Announcement to accept and redeem their prize. A valid email address will be required and as per the competition rules, must be provided to the Sponsor. If the Winner does not respond to the direct message within Two (2) days of the Winner Announcement being placed on Instagram and Facebook, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner randomly from the original pool of entrants. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded.
- Prizes: Each brand will have 1 winner. No payment in the form of cash will be received. Limit of one (1) Prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners.
- Prize Delivery: Winners will be sent their Prize at the conclusion of the campaign. Sponsor will not be responsible if the Prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests. Prize delivery costs is only covered within South Africa.
- Conditions: By participating, all entrants agree to a “release and hold harmless” clause by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this competition, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sorbet-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way shall be disqualified.